- Club Resources
- Big River Canoe Club
- Bonville Creek Kayak Club
- Burley Griffin Canoe Club
- Byron Bay Surf Lifesaving Club
- Central Coast Canoe Club
- Coffs Coast Outrigger Canoe Club
- Cronulla Sutherland Kayak Club
- Dubbo Canoe Club
- Eastern Suburbs Outrigger Canoe Club
- Hunter Valley PaddleSports Club
- Sutherland Shire Canoe Club
- Wagga Bidgee Canoe Club
New Webinars have been provided in order for more people to be able to access the NSW Sports Federation workshops, we have recorded some webinars (very high-tech!). These last only 30 minutes and can be watched from the comfort of your own home...
Safe Work Australia revamped the volunteer area of their website and released a new WHS Volunteer Resources Kit.
Click here to access these resources. It contains guides for volunteers and organisations, Powerpoint presentations and fact sheets.
As a club there are a number of things to consider when defining areas that maybe of risk to, or in your club. Developing a risk management plan will ensure that your paddle club operates in a way that reduces the risk of injury, damage or loss to people, facilities and finances.